Why Choose Canada?
We all want the best for ourselves and for our family; with this in mind, consider the options when exploring a prospective country that offers stability, world class living standards, a secure place to call home, a clean unpolluted environment, excellent standard of higher education, a dynamic business environment and free health care for all permanent residents and citizens.
Your Benefits as a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada:
- Sparsely populated country with vast areas of open space;
- Pristine environment;
- Access to all social services including free education;
- Free health care – considered to be the best;
- Multicultural policy preserves cultural differences;
- Defender of human rights;
- Ranks as a Middle Power in world affairs.
- Reputation as International Peace Keeper;
- The most prestigious citizenship with all applicable benefits;
- A highly respected passport;
- Canada is renowned for its unequalled standard of living – (ranked by the United Nations for seven consecutive years as the best lifestyle);
- The enviable position Canada holds is due to a Canadian Value System that provides fundamental freedoms and rights only a stable democratic system can offer;
- Immeasurable natural resources;
- Canada’s success is largely attributed to its multiculturalism and is considered an essential part of its rich national heritage;
- As a Permanent Resident of Canada or as a citizen, you will benefit from expansive economic opportunities;
- World-class universal medical care which is free to all;
- You’ll also enjoy an impressive range of social programs and a strong banking system;
- You will enjoy one of the world’s best publicly funded education systems (free until age 18), including very affordable education at university level at internationally renowned universities; ◦ Safe neighborhoods, even in large urban areas;
- Guarantee of rights and freedoms for all Permanent Residents (from day one) and for citizens; Fundamental freedoms, democratic rights, mobility rights, legal rights, equality rights, official language and minority language educational rights enforcement, etc.;
- Canada was founded and built by immigrants and to this day continues to welcome them warmly;
- Canada offers excellent retirement benefits and support in your old age;
- No conditions on your permanent resident status;
- No requisites or conditions imposed by immigration authorities upon admission;
- You may own your own property. Finance can be arranged through our Consultancy.
Canada Offers Much More!
Think of the moment when your son or daughter enters a world class university in Canada. On completion of his / her graduation with a degree, it immediately opens doors to employment with multinational companies in Canada or employment in Companies Worldwide. Think of your children’s future! You owe it to your family.
For more information please contact our office by completing the form on the right, by email to email@example.com or you can call us +9714 294 1213. Our office is opened Thursday to Saturday (6 days a week) from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Canada – Express Entry
A New Way to Process Applications for Immigration to Canada!
In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) launched a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs.
The Express Entry system is the first step to immigrate to Canada under
these programs. Potential candidates will be able to complete an Express
Entry profile at any time once the system is online. Note that there will be no deadline to complete a profile and there will be no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.
Anyone who is accepted into the Express Entry pool could get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. Draws to invite candidates to apply are expected to take place at regular intervals over the course of each year.
CIC will only pick the top ranking candidates regardless of when they were accepted into the pool. If you have been invited to apply, you will have 60 days to submit a complete Application for Permanent Residence online.
We, at Can-Quest have a commendable success record of assisting applicants with their applications for:
- Skilled Worker Immigration: Professionals, Engineers, Information Technology, Managers, Medical Professions, Technicians and Technologists, Hotel & Restaurant Managers etc.;
- Investor Immigration: Investors, Entrepreneurs, High Net Worth Individuals, etc.;
- Provincial Nominee Skilled Worker and Business Programs;
- Family Sponsorship: Spouse, common law partners, children, etc. of Canadian citizens and permanent residents;
- Canadian Experience Immigration: Individuals with previous work experience in Canada;
- Temporary Resident Permits – Work Permits(with LMO approval), Study Permits (including Admission to prestigious colleges, universities and trade/flying schools), Visit Visas and other Temporary Visas.
→ For Professionals and Workers. Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class. Individuals are evaluated based on their education, training and work experience, which reflects their ability to economically establish themselves in Canada and takes into account labour market conditions in Canada. Please attach your Curriculum Vitae when you contact us;
→ Individuals with Senior Management experience, or for Business Owners, having a reasonable net worth. Federal(Currently Closed) and Quebec Investor, and Various Provincial and other Entrepreneur programs where one must establish a business by investing a sum of money and manage the same. Individuals are evaluated based on the value of their legitimately accumulated personal net worth, and management experience during the last five years;
→ For sponsorship of a Spouse/Common-Law Partner and/or Dependent Children. Federal Family Class for Spouse/Common-Law Partner and/or Dependent Children;
→ For sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents. Federal Family Class for Parents/Grandparents or SuperVisa.